Monday, March 8, 2010

Down South...Day Seventy-Four...Thursday, February 11, 2010





Well...I'm not up too early this particular morning...I'm suffering from a mild case of "nog grog"...thank you Maker's Mark! Even the cats sense my pain (see photo).
During the night, the plows have been out, and the roads are fairly clear. So...I head off to Border's to do a little blog posting. I have to say that, having used the free Wi-Fi at both Border's and Barnes & Noble, the Barnes & Noble system is far superior to Border's. Today, I can't upload any photos to the blog (I'll add later).
Back at Dave and Marscia's, it's time for those mini burgers...good. Plus, I've stopped to get everything that we need for another batch of egg nog...what am I thinking! Along with the egg nog stuff, I also pick up a load of "Tasty Cakes"...a Philadelphia tradition...cup cakes, butterscotch "crimpets, and peanut butter "candy cakes"...they're all good.
Time for dinner...mini burgers, along with a bottle of Spanish Rioja that has somehow survived the freeze sitting in the Escape outside...an excellent meal with great company.
Then...more ice cream and more of that great egg nog...good night again!

No comments: