Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"North to Alaska"...Day 14...Monday. June 17, 2013

We should be relaxing today, but I've got much to do.
I had hoped to get in an early shower...no luck...ten ahead of me. I finally showered at 10:00...now laundry...just two loads...1:00 start, 2:30 finish. Off to Cabelas for a fly rod...no luck...a fly/spinning rod...no luck.
I hit "Happy Harry's again at 4:30...more wine...more booze...cheap.
Back to Don and Mickie's...make cocktail pecans, pack wine and reorg camper.
Now I'm tired and "cranky". My cousin gives me some "shit"...others join in...I snap, and I tell my cousin "f#&*$ you". I immediately regret that...we're "family"...I'll apologize for that tomorrow.
Awesome "leftovers" all day from Don and Mickie...ham sandwiches...turkey sandwiches...salads...desserts...all great!
Later, we build a campfire. I get a ride in the "Super Bee"...0-80 in seconds...awesome

Everybody tired around 10:00...all asleep by 11:30.

No comments: