Monday, February 1, 2010

Down South...Day Fifty-Nine...Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm heading back over to Tampa today, but it's a short drive...so I can take my time.
I sleep in until 9:00AM or so (getting plenty of rest on this trip!), then up for Mom's coffee.
Mom needs me to run a few errands, so I spend part of the morning driving to the Bank, Post Office, etc. By 11:00AM or so, I'm on the road to Tampa...up the Turnpike, then over Route 60, up I-75, then over to Northdale. After a stop at my favorite strawberry farm in Plant City, I roll into Ed and Molly's around 4:00PM or so.
Ed has cold beers waiting (excellent), so I relax with a few of those until Molly gets home from work around 6:00PM. Ed runs out to take a test to work on the 2010 Census, so I have a little time to myself.
Molly and I had planned to make Beef Picadillo (Cuban), but we're both kind of tired, so we opt for tacos...delicious. Along the way, we polish off a bottle or two of Portuguese wine.
Molly's tird fom work, Ed's tired from his test, and I'm tired fom the drive...so...by 10:30PM or so, we're off to bed.

No comments: