Sunday, January 31, 2010

Down South...Day Fifty-Eight...Tuesday, January 26, 2010



Nothing much going on today. I sleep in until almost 10:00AM, then up for some coffee. I still have more Internet work to do, so I head back to Barnes & Noble around noon. More emails, more blog entries, finish my bills online...done around 3:00PM.
Back at Mom's, I start packing up. Tomorrow, I'm heading back to Ed and Molly's to spend a few days and take in the annual Gasparilla Festival. This will be my third year in attendance, and it's great fun.
And then...it's early dinnertime once again! This time, we're going to a place that Mom remembers seeing, but not exactly where. So...we drive around for an hour or so...Ace is not following directions, so he's in big trouble. Then, after what seems like most of the night, we actually find the place...Charlie's Roadhouse. It's Country Karaoke night at Charlie's tonight, so the place is packed. I have absolutely no reason to expect a decent meal here,but they surprise me...my fried shrimp dinner is really good...really.
Then...back home for some dessert (strawberries and vanilla ice cram...excellent!) and a nightcap before bed.

No comments: