Sunday, December 27, 2009

Down South...Day Twenty-Three...Tuesday, December 22, 2009...Tampa

I was more tired than I thought because I sleep in until after 9:00AM. Molly's left for work, so Ed and I have coffee and share the paper.
I have a small "to do" list...reorganize the Escape and leave some of my gear at Ed and Molly's, get to a Bank of America to check my balance, get to a Chase Bank for some cash, stop at a Border's Books for Internet access.
Ed's got errands as well, so, around 11:00AM or so, we both set out. Ed drops me off at Border's so I can pay some bills, do a few Blog entries, and catch up on email. By the time Ed gets back, my Internet work is done, so we then set off to various banks...this takes longer than expected as my Garmin sends us off in a few wrong directions. Then, it's a quick stop at Sam's Club for a few things before heading home.
I'm feeling a little under the weather today...woke up tired and achy. I'm hoping that I'm not coming down with a cold.
Molly's home from work early and we have a few glasses of wine before dinner. We shred some more of that pork shoulder, saute it with some onions, and make some pretty good tacos for dinner.
Again, we're all pretty tired...so it's another early night.

No comments: