Friday, January 15, 2010

Down South...Day Forty-Four...Tuesday, January 12, 2010




I always sleep great at Mark and Faith's. We were up pretty late last night, so I'm sleeping in late (10:00AM) this morning. Mark's got fresh coffee brewed when I finally get up.
Today is going to be a lazy day...a little news, post some blog/Facebook entries, read...generally, just relax.
The day flies by...soon it's dinnertime. We all feel like Cuban tonight, so Mark and I head out to El Siboney for carryout...Vaca Frita, Roast Pork, rice, beans...it's all good. Mark opts for a piece of that Carrot Cake from Wright's (an excellent choice), and I go for fresh strawberries with Vanilla Ice Cream...my Florida favorite.
There's an NFL replay on, so we watch that...joined by two of my favorite Florida felines, Petey and Rocko. And...then...it's bedtime, so I settle in for another great night of sleep.

No comments: