Saturday, January 2, 2010

Down South...DayTwenty-Nine...Monday, Dcember 28, 2009...Finally, a Busy Day!



I'm up early this morning...and excited...I actually have things to do today!
I schedule an early appointment with the guy at Wachovia Bank who is handling my late Father's trust...everything is looking good there...a relief.
Later, I stop at a local Thai/Japanese Restaurant for some sushi...it's not the best, but it isn't bad either. Next, I'm on the phone with a local insurance agent working on getting a homeowner's policy in place for Mom. Her old company has cancelled a lot of policies in Florida, so we have GOT to have a replacement policy in place ASAP. Because of the lapse in coverage, there are not a lot of options...but we get something lined up while the agent emails me the necessary forms. By the time that I download and print the application, it's late. I'll need to stay one more night and, hopefully, wrap everything up tomorrow early.
We're finally going out to eat tonight...I'm thrilled. Ace, Mom and I head over to a local place, the Palm City Grill. For this part of Florida, it's a pretty decent place to eat. Several Margaritas help to pique my appetite before digging into a plate of fried clams/shrimp.
Back at home, it's another bowl of strawberries and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
Off to bed.

No comments: